Facial Toner Clarifying Dr. Hauschka gives your skin bursts of strengthening and regulating impulses – in the morning and evening after cleansing, and whenever you like in between. The fine mist contains an unmistakable medicinal plant composition that fortifies and refines your complexion. Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner is also suitable for use over make-up and as an invigorating aftershave for men.
As soon as your skin condition improves, you can switch to Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner.
Facial Toner Clarifying Dr. Hauschka is specially formulated to nourish oily or blemished skin, Clarifying Toner gently stimulates the skin’s natural processes, giving your complexion a rosy and vibrant radiance. It balances excessive oiliness, soothes redness and irritation and minimises the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores.
Daisy and nasturtium minimise the appearance of blackheads and blemishes, visibly refine pores and reduce excessive oiliness. Anthyllis balances skin for a calm, even appearance.
How to use
After cleansing in the mornings and evenings, mist Clarifying Toner onto the face and gently pat it into the skin.
Treat yourself to a Dr.Hauschka Special Treatment for Impure Skin.
Clarifying Toner is a perfect toning and soothing aftershave for men with irritated skin.
- Tropaeolum majus flower/leaf/stem extract
- Water (Aqua)
- Aesculus hippocastanum bark extract
- Anthyllis vulneraria extract
- Bellis perennis flower extract
- Echinacea pallida extract
- Fragance (parfum)
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
- Lactic acid
- Calendula officinalis flower extract
- Alcohol denat (ethyl alcohol)
Capacity: 100 ml
Skin Type: Oily, Blemished or Combination skin
- 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- No animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions